I'm just a girl named Bella muddling her way through life. It's been a constant battle and most times I don't know how to deal with all of it, but I am trying. I am looking up and remembering the stars. If you want to know more about me, visit my "About Me" Page or ask away! :)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
honestly i hate when people try to sugar coat shit like if you don’t like me or don’t wanna hang or don’t wanna talk to me just fucking tell me don’t keep ignoring me and expect me to figure out the hint like that’s such a bitch ass move i’d rather hear it from you than be ignored 99% of the fucking time.
April 16, 2014.
A semicolon is used when a sentence could have been ended,
but it wasn’t.
The author is you and the sentence is your life.
Stay strong sweethearts. And don’t you give up, not now not ever.
I love you.
I believe in you.